- For Investors
- Financial Performance Information
- Stock Information
- Results and Plans of Dividends
- IR Data
- IR Calendar
- IR Events
- Fiscal Year 2013（Financial Results）
- Fiscal Year 2012（Financial Results）
- Fiscal Year 2012（AGM）
- Fiscal Year 2011（Financial Results）
- Fiscal Year 2011（AGM）
- Fiscal Year 2010（Financial Results）
- Fiscal Year 2010（AGM）
- Fiscal Year 2009（Financial Results）
- Fiscal Year 2009（AGM）
- Fiscal Year 2008（Financial Results）
- Fiscal Year 2008（AGM）
- Fiscal Year 2007（Financial Results）
- Fiscal Year 2007（AGM）
- Fiscal Year 2006（Financial Results）
- Fiscal Year 2006（AGM）
- Fiscal Year 2005
- Fiscal Year 2004
Information regarding the 56th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
56th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
- Date and Time
- 1:00 p.m., Saturday, March 19, 2011
- Orion, Hotel Nikko Tokyo (1st Floor), 1-9-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
The Company would hereby like to inform you that the 56th annual general meeting of shareholders will be held as outlined below
Concerning the Exercise of Voting Rights
* Shareholders attending the meeting in person are requested to fill out the voting form enclosed with this notice and submit it at the reception desk on the day of the meeting.
* A shareholder may exercise his/her voting rights by designating one proxy who is another shareholder of the Company with voting rights pursuant to Article 17 of the Articles of Incorporation. In such cases, please submit to the Company a document proving the proxy’s power of representation (power of attorney).
* If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, please exercise your voting rights using either of the below methods.
[How to submit your voting form by mail]
After indicating your acceptance or rejection of the agenda items on the voting form enclosed with this notice, return the form to us.
[How to exercise your voting rights via the Internet]
1. When using a computer
(1) Access the Website for Exercising Voting Rights at http://www.tosyodai54.net
(2) After reading the requests listed on the voting form, input the exercise of code and password for the exercise of voting rights.
(3) Follow the instructions given on the screen to exercise your voting rights.
2. When using a mobile phone
(1) The following services can be utilized. When using a mobile phone, access the Website for Exercising General Shareholder Meeting Voting Rights ( http://www.tosyodai54.net ) in the same way as specified in "1. When using a computer" above, and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to exercise your voting rights.
- Yahoo! Keitai
(i-mode is a service mark / registered trademark of NTT DoCoMo, Inc., EZweb is a service mark / registered trademark of KDDI Corp. Yahoo! is a service mark / registered trademark of Yahoo! inc. and Yahoo! Keitai is a service mark / registered trademark of Softbank Mobile Corp.)
(2) Your mobile phone needs to be equipped with an SSL communications function for secure encrypted communications.
3. Please note that shareholders are to bear any and all telecommunications charges, including call charges, and connection charges to be paid to Internet service providers when accessing the Website for Exercising General Shareholder Meeting Voting Rights.
4. In the event that a shareholder exercises a voting right on multiple occasions, the Company shall treat the shareholder’s final vote as the effective exercise of the voting right.
If the Reference Materials for Annual General Meeting of shareholders, Business Report, Consolidated and Non-consolidated Financial Statements are subsequently revised, the revisions shall be posted on our Website ( http://www.sumida.com )
Links to related information
- Financial Results
- Financial Results Fiscal Year 2010