VOGT electronic AG
The company is a a famous German electronic components manufacturer which was founded in 1934 and has been listed at the Munich and Frankfurt stock exchanges.
Sumida acquired a 78.1% stake through public tender offer and took a control in February 2006.
The acquisition has made a global coil manufacturing group which has nearly 20,000 employees in 19 Countries by unifying VOGT which has over 70 years of history and strong business base in Europe and Sumida group which has 50 years of history and made its operation in Asia at the core of its business activities. It is expected that the integration will create as many synergies as possible.
VOGT Electronic AG
- Business Outline
- Developing and manufacturing inductive components and modules as well as complete electronic systems etc. Component business: antenna coils, censor coil,/modules, ignition coil/modules, noise filters, xDSL splitter modules, DC/DC converter transformers, etc.
- EMS business: power steering control units, GPS antennas, security control units, diesel engine control units, electronic circuits used in the power supply etc.
- Erlau, Germany (near Passau)
- Date of Incorporation
- EUR 3,899,000
- Employees （consolidated bases）
- Stock Exchange Listings
- All shares are admitted for official trading at the Munich and Frankfurt stock exchanges as well as for the over-the-counter market at the Stuttgart, Berlin and Hamburg stock exchanges.